Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kansas to Home

Kansas to Home...
After 5 weeks at home, I have had the joy of spending this week in Kansas, and Missouri. It is difficult to track which State you are actually in as the river winds in no particular direction and it is hard to keep track of which side you are on. Nice people, chilly weather, and fried pickles have made for a good week...13 more days to "success"...
United has been good to me, and deposited 9000 miles in my "account" for moving me from First to Business Class...where you can put your feet up, and sip champagne...perhaps I should be "downgraded" more often! I now have over 100,000 miles banked, and am searching for the best location to spend them on...
This is a picture of Giovanni that Laur took and sent yesterday. He has nothing to do with Kansas, though I have missed him in a way I did not know this week. How did we all survive with out the point, shoot and send of photos...which are worth a thousand words. This is such a nice way to stay connected...something that as I sit in airports and watch the World go by I truly appreciate...

No comments: