Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Never In A Million Years...

Never In A Million Years...

Did I think that one very small, new to the Earth person could have such an effect on me. Not that I was not forewarned...I was...numerous times. I am not really a baby person...aside from my own children...though Giovanni has taken my finger that was reworked during Matthews' delivery and wrapped it around him.

This picture was taken when he was 3 days old...today is his one week Birthday. In the short time he has been here, he has reminded me that Family is the heart of life...and he has made me hopeful that I can accomplish the building of a "new Family"...that incorporates all... Lofty goals...decisions to be made and executed...work to be done... All in all...just another "day in the life"...and I am thankful for that...

No comments: