Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shopping for Postpartum Items

Shopping for Post Partum Items

My lovely, charming daughter will be giving birth to my 1st Grandchild within the next 5 weeks. After yesterday's trip to the Baby Store, I have figured out there are several things that she will need postpartum, that are not in her daily wardrobe.

The list is as follows:
1. underwear that function as "underwear"
2. Pajamas that are functional, not "Victoria's Secret"
3. Slippers that are "non skid"
4. A bathrobe that is comfy, and covers most...

I hit the outlets today with a patient friend. I must admit I took great pleasure in purchasing "Granny panties" that will accommodate postpartum requirements...and was lucky enough to find the perfect fluffy robe, and a pair of polka dot pajamas...complete with the whole button up the front thing that will be necessary for those late night, early morning breast feedings.

This is a picture of Gio's Dad's hands over Laur's pregnant tummy. I took this when she was about 6 months...a note to self that I need to take another...

As each day marches by, it is evident that Gio is coming...and today we became a step closer to being ready...



No comments: