Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pug O Ween...and so the Psychic says...


Pug O Ween...and so the Psychic says...

For several years now I have worked as a Volunteer for our annual PugSaver's fundraiser. Each year becomes more fun, and I have made some very special friends. Today was our 2009 Event...in Lodi, in a beautiful outdoor Facility...what a great day.

The highlight of the Event is my reading by the Psychic. The first year I participated, I lost some of my "doubting Thomas" attitude when she was spot on several things that she could not have known about my life. Last year's reading is still waiting to bear fruit in some ways...and this year's was the best ever, amongst several other predictions she relayed an overall forecast of my returning next year and telling her that I had won the "lottery" of life...a true richness of happiness...obviously I am thrilled...how nice would that be!

This is another picture from China, taken on the street by the Silk Market...a very interesting place. The red and pink remind me of happiness...and I look forward to my "lottery"...

No comments: