Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 5, 2009

I Need to Get Back to Business...

Getting Back to Business

Hello World, I am back. I cannot promise daily logins, though I will promise to do better than the last months. Thank you to the two "friends" who asked about my status, and encouraged me to return...you are both priceless...

You would think by now that I would be more together. Sad to say this is not so...my heart and soul now know in now in advance, though my head is late to catch up with messages from those around me. The past couple of years have resulted in my becoming open and adopting a better view...and the dynamic is shifting...again to the better...though more energy is going out than I believe is coming...

This is a picture of a Church, near a Medical Center in Philly, taken 2 weeks ago. I was lucky enough to work in Philly and have dinner with my son 2 weeks in a row...it was wonderful!




No comments: