Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wicked

Wicked

Today was pack up, taxi from the Barcelona Hotel to the Barcelona Airport, plane to Heathrow, train from Heathrow to Paddington Station, hotel check in, a quick Cosmo and light dinner, hopping the Tube to the Theater, and the pleasure of seeing Wicked. Victoria had told me during her last visit home that she had seen Wicked nearly 20 times...I could not imagine...

This is a picture I took the day before in Paris. The green of the bushes is the closest shot I have that simulates the color of the Wicked Witch's skin...though the Play does make you re-think the whole "wicked witch thing". The music and costuming were exceptional...and I walked away feeling much better about the whole Oz experience...and the not so subtle reminder that everything can yield more than one point of view...and consideration with kindness is important....

No comments: