Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

An Orange Tub

An Orange Tub

The decision to buy an orange (Felt) bike a year and a half ago has resulted in a mild obsession that I did not previously have. In the scheme of color, orange previously was not on my top ten list...though my Felt changed that and now I notice and am drawn to most things orange.

Touring Barcelona and paying attention to its beautiful buildings and architecture, I nearly missed this shot of an orange bath tub...and now having seen it (trust me, I had not imagined a tub might come in orange) I want one! Had I not been riding on the second level of the bus, and had I been confident I could afford shipping on cast iron...that tub would be on its way to me as I type... as I design my next living space in my mind, which is coming into view as the now foreseeable future...I am dreaming of an orange tub...picture to be post asap....

No comments: