Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Graffiti

Graffiti

It started with the Stephen Sprouse Louis Vuitton...and continues on the streets of Barcelona...graffiti...who knew...

Yesterday while walking the downtown streets of Barcelona, and shooting the 5,oooth "interesting building" I came face to face with graffiti. It is everywhere here, doors, walls, alleyways, sides of buildings and the more I saw, the crazier I became about capturing as much as possible...I am a phase-ical person (who also makes up her own words!). Today I am looking forward to shooting much more...it absolutely screams BOOK!

This is one of the first murals I saw yesterday...once my eyes opened...if I complete the cycle I really should do some research to better understand what the murals are trying to say to me...guess I will add it to the list...

No comments: