Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 3, 2009

Citroen

Citroen

One of many things that I am loving about my life right now is my ability to get excited about the oddest things. Today while walking the streets of Paris (did I really just type that?!) we stumbled across the Citroen Dealership. Not really being a Citroen Fan, I took one for the Team and entered the store with feigned enthusiasm...until I saw the red, the race cars, the geometric windows, the white boxes strung from the ceiling and 5 beautiful stories of great "stuff", ending with a movie theater broadcasting Citroen racing video. If you were brave enough to climb the stairs to the 5th Floor (which I happily did) you were rewarded with the luxury of electric massage chairs...good massage chairs!

This is a shot from the 2nd floor stairwell up to the 5th floor ceiling. Thank goodness for my G10...any other camera may not have been up for the 83 photos I took...each bringing me more joy than the previous one...continuing the journey of self amazement...