Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Walk in the Park...

A Walk in the Park

This morning yielded a nice walk at the Dog Park. I ran into a gentleman who was owned by a part pug, part terrier...with the name of Jack, whose back end looked like my Jack, and front end had a terrier type nose. He had gotten "Jack" from PugSavers, and recounted his initial meeting with then "Blake...or Drake"...Jack now rules the roost...and is adored by the man, and by his wife. In a time where so many animals are coming into Rescue, and going out more slowly...it was great to unexpectedly see such a happy ending.

On the flip side...my Jack decided to show the World that I belonged to him by marking me as his own during a conversation I was having with a multi-cultural dog owner...guess I have been traveling a little too much lately...

This is a picture I took in Paris last week...a tree on the side of the roadway...it was as close to a Park picture as I could drum up on short notice...

No comments: