Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

                                                                              Sunday

Awe...the fabulous-ness of Sunday...time flies when I am goofing around on the computer!

Yesterday and this morning I met my goal of cleaning out my walk in closet...and guess what...I can now walk in!  And I am one step closer to my next step!  Yeah me!!!

I considered posting a picture of my closet...though this photo won out.  It is from my Zoo shoot earlier this week...and is a view of the side wall where the engine in this car is housed!  I shot it at an odd angle...while several car enthusiasts watched me...then asked what the heck I was doing...an explanation that does not exist, how can you explain something as beautiful and  fascinating as this!


No comments: