Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

Fractured

Fractured

Reminds me of a femur, ulna, radius or heart...some days your personality, or your views in general.  Great thing that the World still turns, and hope still springs eternal.

I am one of the luckiest people in the World!  Tomorrow my Father turns 83 years old.  He is the one person who despite all screw ups and odds has loved me every day of my life...no matter how imperfect I am, or how I think, behave or conduct my life.  A true gift, and one I attempt to apply to my children and grandchild...though following in his footsteps requires a boot several sizes larger than I possess.

This is another picture from the Zoo series...another that reminded me of China...it is a window of an old car under renovation...that has not made it to the top of the list...and another shot that I have taken that when I walk away...draws crowds that wander over to see what was shot worthy...and fail to understand...oh well, maybe next time...

No comments: