Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday

 Friday

Okay...I am a day off for the photo...though today was productive and held an invitation to dinner with my lovely daughter, grandson and baby daddy (!)

I bought boxes, tape and marking pens today...and am beginning my journey of getting down to the brass tacks of cleaning out and making way for my future.  How did I accumulate so many things over the past 28 years...and how many of them do I really need in my coming life...the next couple of weeks should be interesting.

This is a picture I shot last night at the Zoo...a perfect headlight of one of the display cars.  If you look carefully, you can see my reflection within the headlight...a style of pictures that I have come to enjoy creating.  

I am content to be making forward progress, and am looking forward to were my journey will take me...hopefully somewhere nice!

No comments: