Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Man Around the House

New Man Around the House

The testosterone is growing in small leaps and bounds. After a full day of T & D (parent talk for Trauma and Drama...coined by my friend Barbara) ... Super G and his lovely Mother now are once again residents of my house...leaving the entire space a bit crowded. I must admit that he smells amazing, is cute as a button, shows off a newly learned behavior everyday and can vomit like no other ... still it feels a bit foreign and at the same time is a real memory jogger of my days gone by.

This is a picture I took this afternoon as he was "settling in" ... wouldn't it be nice to go back in time to the day when drinking warm milk, being held, and asking for dry pants were the only things on your plate....ahhh....the simple life!

No comments: