Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

Life on the Road

Life on the Road

Funny that you learn when you are not really paying attention. Last week on yet another road trip as I was brainstorming with a colleague, she shared with me that she had directed 2 other colleagues to "pack that shit up in a suitcase and bury it in the desert." At the time, I found that directive hysterically funny...and did not understand that this was some really meaningful advice.

I have a need for conversation and understanding...this week I have come to understand that some things are not "conversible" (my word), and/or understandable. This has been difficult for me...and I have had a bit of trouble adjusting...

So...I have spent several hours this week packing up my shit...and burying it. Now that it is "gone"...I do feel better...

This is a picture I took earlier this week while exploring the Ice House, which I will miss when they mow it down in the name of progress...


No comments: