Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Another Saturday in Paradise...

Another Saturday in Paradise...

This week was busy...SMF to LAX to San Bernadino to ONT to SMF...I was out of practice with packing, security was reasonable now that I know to send my Kindle thru the scanner with my laptop, and Starbuck's is still serving the Pumpkin Spice Latte, and grande was a fabulous one time trial size that made everything better.

Giovanni grew like a small weed in my absence, and has graduated to actually smiling now...so sweet...

This is a picture I took this morning while traveling to the Beach for our weekly visit, and the thrill of watching the pugs jet in circles. These Clydesdales' live in a huge pasture, and yet are nearly always huddled in the front corner near the highway, as if they enjoy watching the people and cars go by. Once we arrive at the Beach, it is entertaining to observe how Hannah, who continues to drag behind during most other walks, and can easily go a couple of miles in the salt air.

I am scheduled to be home for the next couple of weeks, the "to-do" list is long...and I look forward to knocking off a few more lines...

No comments: