Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Journey Home

The Journey Home
As I will be finding myself many times in the coming months, I am once again at the airport...waiting to travel home. After spending 7 weeks "at home" it has been a bit of a shock to my system to resume this lifestyle. Today (day 4) is better...so it feels as though I will acclamate...though the isolation of the travel is something that is nawing on me...and I will need to find a way to shake it into a more comfortable place...
This is a picture of the windshield of our rental car this morning as we headed to the diner for a true New York breakfast. If you look closely you will notice 4 long stretches of bird excrement...making me wonder if this is a commentary on the afternoon and evening of travel that lies ahead...
I am taking a small amount of comfort in that this was on the "driver's" side of the car...when I am technically a "passenger"...

No comments: