Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Duck Tape

Duck Tape

While I will admit that this is not one of my most favorite "photos", it is important in that it represents another first in my life. A couple of weeks ago, post Santa Fe, I purchased some base supplies to dabble in Pastels. Today yielded a trip to Home Depot, where I found this awesome board (piece of plywood) to tape the pastel paper to...AND while looking for (boring) masking tape, I was directed to the "Duck Tape" area...

This is the first roll of Duck Tape I have owned...I love the way it tears...and smoothly sticks the paper to the wood...yes, I get that I probably need to expand out my life...though that was last week in NYC, and will be next week in Reno...and the following week in Little Rock. For today I am enjoying my Duck Tape...yes...it is the little things...

No comments: