Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

If this is Thursday, it must be Philly!

If this is Thursday, it must be Philly!

Thursday has finally come...and is nearly gone...I am in Philly...seeing my perfect Son, waiting for dinner and looking forward to meeting his new "friend"...

Plane ride was uneventful, a great thing in a plane ride. Upon arrival, I was notified that said Son was in the "cell phone lot"...and a quick call back to say the car was not starting...so charming a taxi driver to find said Son, and jump his Lexus....priceless! Instead of jumper cables...his trunk yielded whiskey...not a bad substitute, though I prefer tequila...

So let the fun begin...this is a picture I took nearly 2 years ago at Eastern State Prison here in Philly...I love the peeling paint and my photos from that trip are among my favorites. Speaking of photos, I finished my Death Valley Book on the plane today, and look forward to sending it off for publication...one more part of my life documented...

Tomorrow I am off to New York City...and looking forward to the photo opportunities and friends there...54 is looking not so bad today...

No comments: