Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 21, 2008

Another lovely day with Jack

Jack
I am one of the luckiest women in the world. I enjoy this beautiful face every time I walk through my front door. Jack came to me on the birthday of an amazing woman who I wish circumstances would have allowed me to know better. She passed away unexpectedly, and several months later I got a call to "foster". I went to pick Jack (he came with a Chinese name I really never mastered) up at a Vet Hospital where he had been "left" for 2 months, he had an eye injury, and demodex. The ride home was less than stellar, barking, screaming and throwing himself around in his crate. He quieted down when I said..."Hey, knock it off Jack!" ... so Jack it was. Once he was through my front door, he made himself at home, and I knew within two hours he would never leave. He brightens my life...

No comments: