Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 7, 2011

How I Have Missed You...

Blogging...How I Have Missed You...

I have said it before, and I am guessing it will come up again...I miss writing.  Absence can be attributed to several factors...feelings that should not be documented in black and white...the busy-ness of my life...and the ongoing struggle of what is best for me versus what I am drawn to and miss in my life...some things are better left unsaid...and hopefully my heart will catch up with my brain at some point, or I will discover the location of the on/off switch that controls my heart.

Family...and true friends...the glue that holds me together.  I am firmly back with my children...I took a brief detour that never felt right to me...though that was required at the time to stay in a place that was not healthy...still...I allowed it.  There is nothing like the history, love, joy and acceptance of a family...a lesson learned that I will not forget.

This is a picture of my son, his girlfriend and me.  Several days of non stop laughing...at things that on a normal day I would not find funny...shared with some of the Worlds' finest human beings.  It is an amazing moment to see the success of your children...my son has found himself...and after several difficult lessons (we all have them) is partnered with his perfect match...it is wonderful to watch how they care for each other and the value and joy they bring to each others life...well done son...tonight I raise my glass to you and thank God for the lovely person you are...I am so proud of you...and I love you....






No comments: