Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Revolutionary Evolution

Revolutionary Evolution

One bit of advice that I keep coming back to in my life is from my Sister.  She had told me 3 years ago that if I was not clear on what I wanted...I would not find it...sounds obvious...though at the time it struck me like a lightening bolt.

Flash forward 3 years, and I think I finally am clear...and may have accidentally found the match to my criteria...another "who knew...I shall see"

 I woke up at 4 am this morning...which seems to be my pattern...same thoughts, same dreams...and once again I reminded myself that I am not content living in the hopes, dreams and disappointments of the past...instead I want to live in the hopes, dreams and possibilities of right now...with someone who is willing to join me and play full out...I have been cautioned to be careful what I wish for! 

This is a picture I took over New Year's in Monterrey...and like tomorrow...I am not sure what it is...just that I am liking it! 




No comments: