Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday

Friday

This last week has been a whirlwind...work, a trip to Philly to enjoy time with my Son and meet "the One"...sleeping in...running every morning...brunch...dinner and drinks with great people...and navigating Philly with some confidence.  

One of many fabulous things about Philly is that shoes and clothes do not require the addition of tax during the purchase transaction.  Head Start Shoes is heaven on earth, and the Rittenhouse Rescue Spa truly knows how to perform a facial.

This is a picture I shot of a window in the Rittenhouse Square area of town.  I liked the way the drapes...were draped...there is a feel in the air in Philly...one of excitement and perhaps contentment...I think about relocating...and am evaluating my level of courage...hmmmm....


No comments: